Free IsatPhone 2 - 100 Minute Plan
$94.49/month Inmarsat Airtime
$50 activation fee
100 minutes/month incoming or outgoing
12-month term applies
$238.98 includes activation and first two months service
FREE IsatPhone 2 Handset ($749 Value)
FREE IsatPhone 2 Case ($45 Value)
Included Local Phone Number ($10/month Value)
Rugged, Safe, Reliable
The IsatPhone 2 brings many of the features that users love about the IsatPhone Pro,
but adds benefits like an incredible battery life and ruggedized exterior.
- Dependable connectivity
- High voice quality
- Voicemail, text and email messaging
- Extended battery capacity
- Assistance button – sends GPS location data and text to pre-set emergency number
- Tracking – sends location information
- Bluetooth for hands-free use
- Incoming call alerts with antenna stowed
- Ergonomic and ruggedised handset
This plan includes free Isatphone 2 Handset valued at $749. Minimum 12 month contract required.
Reliable Inmarsat satellite network delivers connectivity covering 90% of the globe.
Local Number Included
Make and receive calls just like your cell phone with a local US, UK or Canada phone number.
IsatPhone 2 100 Minute Plan
12 Month Term
|Monthly Access Fee||$94.49|
|Monthly Included Voice Allowance||$75.00|
to USA, Canada, Mexico and 78 other countries (per minute)
Special Calls & Value Added Services
|Calls to Inmarsat (per minute)||$3.99|
|Calls to Thuraya (per minute)||$3.99|
|Calls to Inmarsat GSPS (IsatPhone), BGAN, Fleet Broadband, Swift Broadband (per minute)||$3.99|
|Emergency Calls (112)||Free|
|Calls to Pivotel Customer Care||Free|
Terms & Conditions
Pivotel America Inc. (Pivotel) Inmarsat Land Mobile plans use the Inmarsat Mobile Satellite Network. Satellite reception limitations and some exclusion zones apply. Pivotel Inmarsat Isat Land Plans comply with the Pivotel America Incoming Calls Fair Use Policy. All calls are charged in 60-second increments unless otherwise stated. Prices quoted exclude any applicable taxes and are subject to change. 12-month minimum term applies. $50 connection fee applies. First two months due upon purchase. Pivotel Inmarsat 100 plans are available to credit-approved customers only with a US billing address and valid US-issued credit card.
For information on call costs to all countries and destinations visit www.pivotel.com/inmarsatidd. Pivotel may apply call barring where fraudulent use is suspected, there is a breach of the Pivotel Fair Use Policy, or for credit control purposes. You will receive a bill by email from Pivotel listing any payments you have made during the billing period and a summary of your service usage to enable you to keep track of your overall service usage and monthly spend. Itemized billed and unbilled service usage is available in the secure Selfcare website at www.pivotel.com/selfcare. An itemized bill listing all of your service usage events is available on request.
IsatPhone 2 Features
A powerful, dependable satellite phone delivering high voice quality, voicemail, text and email messaging, plus tracking and assistance alert features.
All packaged in an ergonomically designed rugged handset.
IsatPhone 2 has fast network registration in under 45 seconds and unrivaled battery life, with 8 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours of standby time.
IsatPhone 2 operates over global geostationary satellites ensuring reliable call stability and network connection.
Inmarsat’s new satellite phone is designed and engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions; operates at -20°c to +55°c; includes larger keypad for easy dialing when wearing gloves; dust, splash and shock resistant (IP65, IK04); humidity tolerance from 0 to 95%.
IsatPhone 2 has location services, including tracking and assistance button, to keep people updated of your GPS coordinates when it matters. Receive notification of inbound calls even with antenna stowed.
IsatPhone 2 by easy-to-use interface with large high-visibility, scratch-resistant transflective display that is readable even in bright sunlight.
Email and Data Over IsatPhone 2
Together with XGate and the RedPort Optimizer, the IsatPhone is well-suited for email and weather and social media posting services. Its data service is the slowest of all providers, but pricing generally means that per-byte service is approximately the same. For faster overall service and for web-browsing, you should consider another satellite phone.
What's in the box?
- IsatPhone 2 satellite phone
- Lithium-ion battery
- Wall charger with international plug adapters
- Auto charger (CLA) 10-30 volts
- Micro USB charging cable
- Wired hands-free headset
- USB data port and charger
- Custom holster
- Length: 6.7″ (169mm)
- Weight: 11.2 oz (318g) including battery
- Width without Antenna: 2″ (52mm)
- Width with Antenna: 3″ (75mm)
- Depth In Hand: 1.1″ (29mm)
- Depth at Deepest Point: 1.4″ (36mm)
- Operating Range: -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)
- Storage Range: -20ºC to +70ºC (-4ºF to +158ºF) (with battery)
- Charging Range: 0°C to +45°C (+32°F to +113°F)
- 11.2 oz (318g) including battery
- High contrast color screen
- Micro USB
- Audio socket
- Antenna port
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Type: Lithium-ion, 3.7 volts
- Talk Time: Up to 8 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 160 hours
- Assistance button
- eCompass for enhanced pointing
- Minute minder
- Microphone muting
- Incoming call alerts with antenna stowed
- Satellite Telephony: 2.4kbps voice codec
- Voicemail: Speed dial 1
- Text-to-text: 160 latin / 74 non-latin characters, up to 10 concatenations, standard and predictive text
- Text-to-email: 160 Latin / ~74 non-Latin characters, up to 10 concatenations, incoming email – 160 Latin characters / ~74 non-Latin characters
- Web message to IsatPhone 2: Free from message.inmarsat.com
- GPS Location Data: View position and send as text/email
- Call history
- Call ID
- Call waiting
- Call divert
- Call holding
- Call barring
- Speed dialing
- Fixed number dialing
- Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish