Garmin inReach Mini
The inReach Mini is our entry-level Garmin device that allows you to communicate from nearly anywhere in the world using the Iridium satellite network. When used with Tracertrak, the inReach Mini is a powerful monitoring and exception management tool that helps you achieve the highest standard in remote worker safety compliance using a handheld satellite connected device.
Tracertrak administrators can build their own business rules for when and how remote workers are tracked, define check-in schedules for routine reporting that ‘all is ok’ and define escalation rules when check-ins are missed. When serious trouble strikes, workers can initiate an emergency SOS alert, complete with their GPS location data. Tracertrak can monitor your team 24/7 and includes optional support from GEOS monitoring services.
- Dedicated SOS key with SOS lock to prevent false alarms
- Check-in with automated missed check-in alerts
- Send and receive text messages with global visibility on the Iridium Network
- Geofence monitoring for entry and exit alarms
- Pivotel Numbers capable - give each user their own unique ‘04’ mobile number, simplifying messaging for Tracertrak users with a two-way device, achieving a seamless messaging experience for your organisation and worker
Garmin inReach Mini Plan Details
|Plans||SOS||Safety||30min Unlimited||10min Unlimited||5min Unlimited||Messaging 250||2min Unlimited||Messaging Unlimited||Infinity|
|Contract (months)||12 / 1||12 / 1||12 / 1||12 / 1||12 / 1||12 / 1||12 / 1||12 / 1||12 / 1|
|Suspension (months)||6 in 12||6 in 12||6 in 12||6 in 12||6 in 12||6 in 12||6 in 12||6 in 12||6 in 12|
Excess Usage Fees
|Location Ping Fee||
|Device Synchronisation Fee||
|Message to SMS||
|Alarm Notification to SMS||
|Message to and from Satellite Device||
|Casual Plan Connection Fee||
3.9 x 2 x 1 (inches)
-4°F to 140°F
0.9 x 0.9 inches
128 x 128 pixels
IPX7 (1m for up to 30 minutes)
Rechargable internal lithium ion
Up to 90 hours (Sending one track point every 10 minutes)
|Coverage Area||North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia & New Zealand, Polar Regions|
|Plan Term||Monthly , Annual|
|Maximum Data Speeds||0-99 Kbps|
|Satellite Service||Garmin InReach|
Pivotel has partnered with Global Rescue to keep you connected with the safety, security, and telehealth services you need to stay safe wherever you are. You can contact Global Rescue directly from your Pivotel satellite phone.
- Get medical advisory and security updates when you travel
- Get medical evacuation and field rescue from experienced private responders due to illness or injury
- Get Telehealth services for remote medical care and treatment plans
Travel Memberships - Rescue, Evacuation and Intelligence Services
Travel Memberships provide medical advisory, evacuation, and intelligence services for travelers more than 100 miles from home, and field rescue wherever you are. Security advisory and evacuation coverage upgrades are also available in cases of natural disasters, terror attacks, and civil unrest.
TOTALCARE℠ Telehealth - Consultation and Treatment Plans
TotalCare Memberships provide 24x7 access to world-class virtual healthcare, including Urgent and Specialty consults. This membership includes all of the features of Travel Membership.